Researching colorful rooms for this post was fun. And though it seems I didn't have a limit as to how far I would take the term "daring" to, in fact I did. The craziest rooms in the collection I've put together here are far from being part of another collection I have on the side called "My little house of horror" *insert wink*.
Without further ado, I present to you my technicolor rooms:
1. Color geometry in her girl's room by Isabelle McAllister at Dos Family.
2. A beautiful bright bohemian room at Ginny Phillips photography via The Boo And The Boy.
3. Another really bright room in a French castle (check out the rest of the place, it's all in the same spirit) at Journal Des Femmes.
4. One last mix of bright colors in this big girl room from Deco Shopping List.
5. Pink and grey in this room over at Ma Deco Comme Les Grands.
6. Daring orange in a nursery from The Boo And The Boy.
7. Another orange room at Ninamaui.
8. Orange focused room with a mezzanine bed from Maison Designs De Intérieur.
9. Very bright green room, balanced with white floors.
10. Black and white teenager's room at Shabby, Worn And Only Mine!
MORE COLORFULLY DARING KIDS ROOMS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Ophelia's High Contrast Nursery
• Small Kids, Big Color 2009: The winners
(images: as linked above)