Still trying to figure out how to get the best shots out of that fancy new DSLR camera you got for your birthday? Here's a tip: Practice, practice, practice. You're going to want to tote your camera around with you everywhere, snapping shots whenever the opportunity arises. And obviously you're going to want a great-looking camera bag to tote it around with, right? Check these out.
When you're just starting out, you don't have a ton of photo accessories to lug around. What's the use in dropping a few hundred bucks on a spacious camera satchel when you don't even have a spare lens?
Instead, start out with one of these cool and compact cases (pictured in the gallery above—each costs less than $25!), then upgrade to the big bag when you've got more gear.
- USA Gear DuraNeoprene dSLR Grey FlexArmor ($15.99, Amazon.com)
- Ape Case Small SLR Holster Camera Bag ($14.98, Amazon.com)
- Camera Cube ($23, Etsy seller kmdesigns09)
- Zing Standard SLR Cover ($23.99, Amazon.com)
And one to splurge on...
- Ok, so it's not exactly a cheap beginner's bag. But we love the super-compact form factor of this wool herringbone camera bag from Etsy seller mariforssell ($125).