1. The Mox Storch: Created by the Swiss designer Nando Schmidlin for the furniture company Mox, the Storch desk gets the job done pretty nicely. We like how it uses a wall for a pretty decent-sized desk.
2. The Slope Desk: While most compact laptop desks have almost no storage, the Slope Desk, which was created by British-Norwegian designer Thomas Jenkins offers two hinged storage compartments inside of its structure.
3. DIY Super Slim Laptop Desk: This DIY solution is made from IKEA parts and fits the bill for a compact laptop desk, while remaining unobtrusive and utilitarian. Since this desk was cobbled together, you can easily add some storage in the form of baskets or small drawers.
4. The Floating Desk/Shelf: This setup is big enough for an iMac, but it will work well for a laptop as well. All you need to do is to mount a floating shelf securely to a wall and then you have your desk. Extra shelving can be placed around this shelf for storage.
5. The Best of Laptop-Sized Desks: Check out these Flickr Finds that will allow you to try out new solutions to your desk problems. Laptop desks can be made out almost anything.
MORE DESKS Unplggd's Favorite Small Desks for Laptop Users 5 Types of Wall-Mounted Setups Making Your Own Standing Desk (Storch desk via Designboom)