Any time I see the complementary colors red and green together, I instantly think of the Holiday Season. There are so many shades and variations of green and red. Have you ever given thought to an entire room almost all designed using these two colors?
If you like the combination of these two colors, now would be the time to play around. If you make a mess of things people may just admire your holiday spirit!
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Swiss army blanket from Sundance
• Artwork by Jeremy Geddes
• Plank House Coffee Table from Anthropologie
• Country Living 7.5 ft. Wakefield Blue/Green Slim Tree with Clear Lights from Sears
• Custom credenza by Khai Liew
• Steepholm Rug from DWR
• Lights Up! Woody Table Lamp from Design Public
• Pair of Modernist Italian Lounge Chairs from 1stdibs
• Florence Knoll for Knoll Studio Three Seat Sofa from 1stdibs
• Fold Bedding: Orange Multistripe Pillow from InMod
• Aged Planks Pedestal from InMod
Paint Color: Valspar's Italian Ice 7005-10 creates a blank canvas for these complementary colors to work together.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux