I have to admit, even though I'm quite the clean freak, I did a little research on this one! It all started with my quest to clean my Dyson vacuum. I felt a little like Monica from Friends when she's caught using her dust buster to clean her vacuum which of course, seemed perfectly reasonable to me!Once the vacuum was disassembled and cleaned, in true Monica Geller form it was on to the next appliance. I have my own methods of cleaning but found that it was helpful to know what others did. Not only are the posts below thoroughly helpful to get you started on a comprehensive cleaning of the large and small appliances in your home, but the comments by our readers add great tips and tricks which will get them sparkling in no time!
• How To: Clean Your Dishwasher
• How to Clean and Maintain Your Washer and Dryer
• How To Clean Vacuum Bristles & Rollers?
• How To: Get Rid of Refrigerator Odors
• How To: Clean Your Oven with Ammonia
• How To Clean the Microwave
Image: Elfa Laundry Closet available at The Container Store via How to Clean and Maintain Your Washer and Dryer