Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Montreal Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to use deep shades of colors using several accessories & furniture pieces that would blend well together & that would mix perfectly in the present time even if antique pieces would share the room with modern & contemporary ones.
- Colors used in my room
- Blue, Red, Black, White, Silver, Gold
- Tips for using color successfully
- Try to get your interior filled with great colors that you can be inspired by & find inspirations from just by looking at a painting, a picture, a photograph, an art piece that you like & use the palette from that piece you like to decorate your lovely space.
- Modern Eclectic
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012