Maybe it’s because the word “flurries” keeps appearing in the weather report, but for me, small-scale, baby-step gardening feels most manageable right now. Perhaps something bright and useful, like herbs or salad greens…or something carefree and graphic, like air plants? A little something that’s not too grand, with just enough green to make me believe in spring…Crisp, modern white containers, with splashes of ever-so-hopeful greenery. Because even though we may be getting the cold shoulder from Mother Nature right now, warmer weather is coming, and I’m going to do whatever I can to hurry it along!
What's your favorite way to kick off the growing season? Have you taken the plunge yet?
1. Custom Wall Planter, Encompass
2. Boskke Sky Planter Classic – White, Velocity $75
3. Wallter Wall Planter, Design Public $72
4. Perch Campy Planters, Velocity $76
5. Long Pot, Ligne Roset
6. Project Herb Pot Trio, Hello World $49.99
7. Pigeon Toe Ceramics Airplant Wall Tile, Velocity $36
8. Wallter Post Planter, Design Public $92
9. Vessel – John Follis F-508 (Planter & Pedestal), 2modern $1695
10. Shane Powers Hanging Glass Bubble Collection, West Elm $9-$24
Images: as linked above