Maybe it's the massive amount of Tour de France coverage I've been watching the past few days, but all I can think about is taking a trip to France and finding an amazing boutique hotel to crash in at night. My search for a dream vacation has somewhat come to halt when I found a great Contemporary French Great Escape.
Hotel Pastis; located in the beautiful city of St. Tropez is filled with design inspiration from the lobby to the bathrooms. There are 9 guestrooms; including a poolside option. Price ranging from 175 to 550 euros per night, depending on season.
• 1 I love the contrast between the gray bed frame and the bright colors on the walls. The mix of textures is great as well; smooth leathers, textured bedding and hardwood floors.
• 2 Continuing the mix of colors and textures in the seating area of a guestroom.
• 3 I'm inlove with this over sized slay bed; and the gray works perfectly.
• 4 A copper soaking tub seems too good to be true. It certainly makes a statement.
• 5 I love seeing Marais style chairs (the epitome of French Cafe) used for their outdoor dining. Talk about staying true to their roots.
(Images: Hotel Pastis)