Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Des Moines, IA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I was inspired by the bright and airy feel of our 1936 bungalow and the delicious morning sun that fills the dining room. Benjamin Moore Hawthorne Yellow and Linen white are soft but eye-catching on the walls, and the DIY buffet is painted Martha Stewart Hummingbird Blue to mirror the vintage appeal of the mason jar fixture.
- Colors used in my room
- Yellow, white, turquoise, pink
- Tips for using color successfully
- Have a palette in mind, but don't settle for anything that "matches." Be selective and wait for the item that not only works with the palette, but fits with the mood and style you want to convey.
- Spring Sunlight Cottage
See all entries