You know those homes that just seem like they were designed for entertaining? They usually have welcoming kitchens, dining rooms that are set up for dinner parties, and living rooms where you feel at home sitting down with a drink in hand or a cup of coffee, engaged in a good talk with your fellow party-goers. You can design your own home to be more party-friendly by arranging a conversational living room...
The homes above provide examples of how to do this. None of them use the TV as a focal point; rather they include sofas and chairs that face one another so that guests or family members can sit down and see one another. Each has a slightly different approach to the arrangement - click through the links for more information on individual rooms:
• 6 Sofa Alternative: Lounge Chair Sets
• 7 Recipe for Style: Opposites Living Room
• 8 Understated, Comfortable Style from the Rockwell Hotel
• 9 The Wordens' Mid C Inspired Modern Build
• 10 Amy's Vintage Modern Nest