Dehlia's bathroom from 2009's Small Cool contest is a glowing example of an optimal, small space bathroom.The truth is the domestic bathroom supply market is predominately aimed at suburban-sized homes and specifications; even most apartments feature full sized bathrooms. When one needs to convert a small space like a former closet into a super compact bathroom, you'll likely need to look over the pond to Europe or Asia for small bathroom options. Below are a variety of bathroom solutions that optimize space to the fullest while offering an aesthetic impression.
- Aston Matthews Ergo Corner Toilet: this toilet remind us of our teenage years at the high school dance…stuck close, clinging to the walls.
- Aston Matthews Corner Basin: an ideal partner to the Ergo toilet, this corner sink is cute and compact, about $256 US.
- Ideal Standard Small + Wall Bidet: the wall mounted, twin-bongo shape dual toilet and bidet setup looks like something we'd find inside Matthew McConaughey home.
- Ideal Standard Small+ Wall Toilet: a split version of the dual bidet+toilet, available as both a floor and wall mount.
- Ideal Standard Space Saving Bath: an acrylic showertub, complete with seating area for a half-bath option (would make shaving legs easy for the ladies).
- SPAcer Fold Up Tub: Designer Dominik Chojnacki concept is part futuristic tub and throwback murphy bed design.
- Jersey S Round Corner Shower: sized at 34" x 34" x 76", this 2 piece corner shower packs in a lot of storage with its built-in 4 shelves, 2 soap dishes and 2 bottle holders.
- Bristol and Bath Carlton: the legs of this sink base hides a slide out storage system.
- Clearwater Heart Clawfoot Corner Bath: the aesthetics of a clawfoot, but in half the footprint.