Anna's new column Retrospect gave us a quick history of convex mirrors — and I was inspired to round up some options — traditional, modern and (my personal favorite) industrial.
• Convex Nova Wall Art from West Elm - $129
• Portal Mirror from Restoration Hardware is available in 3 sizes - $60-$399
• I love this Acrylic Convex Mirror with Pedestal Mount from reflectionproducts.com - $116-$134
• Antique Regency Convex Mirror from The Paisley Shop Ltd. via 1stDibs.com
• Raindrop Mirror with convex center from Pottery Barn - $449
• An inspirational Traffic Convex Mirror from Shanghai — I love the orange frame and "eyebrow". This would be great in a modern room!
• Ventana Sunburst Mirror from Jonathan Adler made with brass and wood - $495
• For a more industrial look, there are lots of options for Round Convex Security Mirror from overstock.com - $43 - $79
• Anchor Convex Mirror from English Country Antiques via 1stDibs.com
• The Sun Wall Mirror from West Elm was $129 and is now on sale - $60 (this one is similar to this much coveted mirror from Cookie!)
Additionally, there is a fun industrial convex mirror in Grace's post earlier today: Eclectic Inspiration: Colorful Duplex in Tel Aviv.