Our browsers' bookmarks are bursting at the seams as we near the end of this month's focus on color in the home - so we thought we'd share some of our favorite bright and beautiful finds.
The thought of injecting color into one’s home can sometimes prove to be a daunting task. Typically, the answer lies in painting a wall or investing in a bold statement piece – but, we’ve uncovered a few vivid home accents that will liven up each and every room on a much smaller and noncommittal scale.
1. Main Image
2. Dervish Bean Bag by John Robsaw
3. Themis Mobile by Artecnica
4. Pantone Notebooks at Whitbred Wilkinson
5. Vintage Silk Scarf Pillows by Madeline Weinrib
6. Storage Unit by Imeüble
7. Wool Throw by Scholten & Baijings
8. Twitwooshkas Nested Owls, via Niki Jones