There's something very versatile about the color cognac; it looks great in rustic, masculine-inspired spaces that contain a lot of natural elements, but it also looks awesome in sleek, modern spaces with varied color palettes. Cognac works really well when there's only one strong, bold pop of it, or when there's a neutral, monochromatic scheme. With its rich tone, it's definitely the kind of color that will bring a lot of warmth to a room, just in time for winter temperatures. The first five photos in the gallery are inspiring spaces we spotted cognac in, and the last five photos are a few cognac-colored items you could add to your home:
6. Pottery Barn Pearce Leather Sofa
7. Truck Furrowed-leather Arm Chair
8. World Market Novica "Happiness" Palm Leaf Basket
9. World Market Rectangular Ombre Basket
10. Etsy Rectangular Leather Box
Images: As credited above.