When you have a car, bus or truck-crazy kid at home it can be hard to keep their room an expression of their own interests as well as maintain a look of cool
. Here are 5 possible solutions that are bound to please both stylish parents and car loving kids:
1. DogTagDesigns makes incredible, one of a kind "Mobile Phone" lamps out of vintage parts. They are available for sale at the Artscetera Pop-Up Shop
in Brooklyn and online at various times throughout the year - check here
2. Consider switching out the tiny pillowcase from this set for a full-sized, single color (red?) pillowcase and bright fitted sheet raise the cool factor of IKEA's Vitaminer Bil duvet cover.
3. Dwell Studio's Bus book shelf will hold all your board books for bedtime.
4. For the crafty among us, why not make a throw pillow out of this mod independently designed fabric from Kri Hem (kri8f) on Spoonflower.
5. Every car-loving kid needs a garage. Check out Plan Toy's wooden parking garage with working lift.
(Images: as linked above)