Lately, we can't get enough of the warm glow of copper. It has the luxe feel of gold, with just a touch of the unexpected. And a little bit of copper goes a long way —just one of these things would be enough to add the perfect bit of shine to any room. You can polish your copper objects to keep them shiny, or leave them on their own to develop a natural patina.
1. CLICK Shelf in Copper, €2,400 from New Tendency
2. Algedi Table in Copper and Marble, $1,895 from Iacoli & McAllister
3. Copper Slight Chair, $1,500 from Assembly Design
4. Copper Bottle Opener, $12 from Urban Outfitters
5. Quartet Flatware Set in Copper, $68 from Terrain
6. Ball Desk Lamp in Copper, £105 from Heal's UK
7. XL Low Triangle Pendant Light in Copper, $590 from Douglas and Bec
8. X3 Watering Can in Copper, $119 from Gretel Home
9. Chunk of Marble Candleholder, $69.95 for small and $79.95 for large, from Lumens
10. The world's most beautiful trash can? Norm Wire Bin in Copper, $79.95 from Horne.