- Vienna Austria
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The warm hues of India, Morocco and Tuscany. I wanted the sunshine that streams into the apartment really shine and light the place up. With our wall colour it really works and you feel instantly transported southwards. Even in winter.
- Colors used in my room
- Mustard, gold, beige, brown, pink and orangey accents
- Tips for using color successfully
- Think about the ambiance and atmosphere you want to create with the help of your wall colour. Make a moodboard to find out which colours complement each other well to get a harmonious result. Don´t be afraid to use the colour you are dreaming of!
- Sunset in the Desert
Room for Color