Google analytics is one of my favorite tools of the trade, allowing us insight into the posts that took off with readers across the web - getting shared, emailed, tweeted, facebooked, linked and passed on over and over - pushing them to the top of the heap, pageviews-wise. Here are the top ten 2011 posts, from 10 to 1 - think of it as the Apartment Therapy version of that other year end countdown that takes place at midnight...
• 10 IKEA 2012 Preview: Stylists' Design Ideas Worth Stealing
• 9 Small Spaces, NYC Style: 10 Homes Under 600 Square Feet
• 8 Hacking the IKEA Lack: One Table, Ten Different Ways
• 7 How To Make a Hanging Gutter Garden
• 6 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Anyone Can Do
...and, last but not least...
Images: See linked posts for full image credits