Cable knit in design is a trend that tends to resurface when temps drop in late autumn. It adds snug-as-a-bug charm to any corner. I love how the pattern moves beyond traditional textiles, too.
• The Just Plain Folk carpet tile from Flor features random pattern placement and looks best in a parquet layout.
• Ferm Living's knitted vases come in three sizes and colors at Velocity Art and Design.
• A porcelain and brushed nickel lighting fixture from Reshape Studio, who has an entire Etsy shop of cable-knit patterned goods.
• A serving bowl from Reshape Studio.
• An inviting DIY chair cover for you knitters out there, via CasaSugar.
Images: As credited above.