As the weather begins to cool down we find ourselves reaching for a cozy throw or blanket to warm us up around the house. A handmade throw can not only heat you up, it can also set the tone for your entire room. These blankets are both beatiful and functional - display these lovely textiles with pride and know that you can turn your thermostat down a notch because it will keep you toasty all winter long!
Shown above the jump, from left to right:
- Birds of a Feather Twin Quilt handmade original design ($235)
- Handwoven Merino Wool Blanket created from wool from a small family farm in Rhode Island ($350)
- Applique Quilt - Butterfly Mitgration with bamboo batting ($500)
- Crochet Grey Afgan with Stripes in a fantastic combination of grey, yellow, orange and green ($340)
- Vintage Indian Handmade Kantha Quilt ($160)
(Images: as linked above)