1. Like a fine cashmere sweater for your home, Eileen Fisher's Cashmere throw is an accessory that will get you through many a chilly season in comfort and style. It comes in two neutral tones and can be used to dress up you bed or be draped over a chair or sofa. Coming in at under $200 it's a reasonable investment. $198 Garnet Hill
2. Diptyque's signature candle in Feu De Bois brings the woody scent and warm glow of a fireplace to city dwellers without the luxury of a real one. At 50-60 hours burn time it's a bit easier to justify the splurge. $60 at Saks
3. I pick these up every year to make mulled wine and spiced apple cider, with a signature blend of whole spices not only does my drink come out perfect every time, the whole apartment smells amazing. $10 William Sonoma
4. Now is the time to catch up on your reading. Keep your place with these colorful printable bookmarks with a beautiful fall leaf motif. $5 on Etsy
5. It's the small luxuries that really make a difference. This cold pressed, baked apple scented soap is perfect to dress up the sink or for scenting a relaxing shower. $4.50 on Etsy
Images: As credited above.