It's starting to get a bit chilly here in Seattle, which makes me want to open up that sweater drawer and cozy up in a cable knit! Don't discount those sailor knits as just outerwear, though — here are some great finds that take cable knit to a new (and decorative) level.
1. Wrap up in this one with a good book. Ecru Cable Knit Cotton Throw from Barnes & Noble, $39.95.
2. I couldn't resist one piece of clothing — these luscious, mustard-colored Cable Knit Long Socks from Toast, £29.00.
3. Letterpress coasters to rest your hot chocolate on! Cable Knit in Silver Grey Letterpress Coasters by Red Bird Ink, $22.
4. Perfect for a sip or a floral arrangement: handmade stoneware ceramic cup by ReShape Studio, $33.
5. Perfect for wrapping up one of the above! Modern cable knit gift wrap from Mara Mi, $9.
(Images: 1. Barnes & Noble, 2. Toast, 3. Red Bird Ink, 4. ReShape Studio, 5. Mara Mi)
(Image credits: Barnes & Noble)