Your awesome friend just moved to an awesome new place. If you want to bring a gift that's thoughtful and unique, here are some DIYs that are sure to be appreciated.
- A pretty trivet DIY from Carnets Parisiens for your favorite cook. (Minor note: I would hot glue it into a circle before gifting it.)
- Make Design & Form's chic, budget-friendly keychain for his new keys.
- Pair these painted cork coasters from The Gold Jellybean with a 6-pack of her favorite stout.
- Dip-dyed bamboo placemats are both of-the-moment and stylish enough to last for years. From Martha Stewart.
- Even the guy or gal who has everything appreciates a lovely soy candle. From Ruffled.