Although most people like to think that Southern California doesn't have seasons, we do experience a slightly muted version of these yearly transitions. We even get some changing leaves in the fall, which is why I've had fall leaf crafts on my mind. I rounded up 10 of the best that you can easily do with your kids. Get them outdoors to collect the leaves and then bring them indoors to make some natural art.
6. Duct Tape Leaf Bracelets at I Can Teach My Child.
7. Pounded Leaf Banners at Morning Sun Rae.
8. Leaf Turkey at Mommyapolis.
9. Leaf Placemats at No Time for Flashcards.
10. Leaf Fossils at Spoonful.
(Images: as linked above)