Most people think cord control is all about hiding your wires. That's true—for most people. But if you're not the type to camouflage yourself, why give your cords the incognito treatment? Let your wires get bold with these colorful cord control solutions. All of them are under $15!
Look in your closet. Do you see a cacophony of colors? Then there's no reason to keep your cord control so neutral.
Grab a few of these, our favorite bright picks, and turn your media room or office into a technicolor dream!
- Cable Turtles ($4.99 to $8.99, CableTurtles.com) come in three different sizes and 11 different colors to wrap up everything from earbud cords to HDMI cables.
- The Wire Snake Cable Organizer ($9.99, The Container Store) can gather up cords into manageable bundles. Grab one in each color—red, blue, white and black—to keep multiple bundles in order.
- Cable Caps ($7.99 for a set of 3, Quirky) are on pre-sale at Quirky, a site that turns concepts into reality. But they're so cute, we're sure they'll see production soon. The six "characters" and colors sure help with keeping things in order: Printer Man, Phone Dude, Camera Gal, Eye Baller, Egg Man, and 'Da Bulb.
- The Power Curl ($14.99, Quirky) is a clip-on cord wrap that helps get that tricky extended MacBook power cord under wraps for good. They fit multiple adapter sizes and come in five bright colors: pink, green, aqua, black and orange.
- Cordies ($12.99, Quirky) are flexible rubber cords that organize your desktop cords and keep them from falling behind the desk. Plus, you can grip a ton of cords by stacking them inside the loops. Grab one in aqua pink, green or black.
- Cordotz ($7.99 for a pack of 8, Dotz Store) keep cords gathered and labeled with a rainbow of colors. Grab a pack of seven wraps in four different color schemes: pink, red, smoke or "Skittles" (our name, not theirs!).
- Q Knot Multi-Purpose Reusable Ties ($8.99 for a pack of 25, The Container Store) are like super-durable garbage ties for your cords. Perfect for finally wrangling that mess behind the TV. Each pack features 25 ties in red, green and yellow.