Even though I don't have expensive or fancy furniture in my house, I absolutely cannot stand when I see a ring left from a sweaty glass. Call me crazy (and I never thought I would feel this way) but coasters are something that I always use.
It may be a tad old fashioned, but my coasters certainly don't have to be! Recently, I hit up one of my great friends, the brains behind Grain Designs and ordered a set of Mashup coasters. I love them because they're a far cry from traditional coasters and are just modern enough to be interesting.
Here are more coasters that we're currently eye balling:
• Plywood Chairs Black Wood Block Coasters $30.00 set of 4.
• Coaster Mashup $40.00 set of 4.
• Wood Grain Coasters $39.95 set of 4.
• DIY Modern Number Coasters
• Stainless Coaster Set $25.95 set of 4
What kind of coasters do you use?
Image credit as linked above