Today's post is a great example of the wondrous way of the internet. I found these incredible projects quite by accident. I went in search of Dollar Store hula hoops, but came away with a ton of inspiration...
- These beautiful sheer bed canopies, seen on Vintage Villa Interiors, were made with mosquito netting, but you could use an opaque fabric to create more privacy.
- Reading spot or napping spot? You be the judge. This girly tent, seen on Craftify It, was made using a McCalls pattern, but looks fairly easy to make your own version without a pattern.
- How fun is this rocket tent? Sarah of Three Boys used a hula hoop and a painter's tarp to fashion this playful hideaway.
- Shannon Berry made this decorative hula hoop chandelier for party decor, but if you made your ribbon lengths longer you'd have a sweet hiding spot for little ones.
- How much fun is indoor camping? This tent, seen on Obsessively Stitching, was made with hula hoops as a structure. It is slightly above my skill level, but for those of you that are even half a whiz with a sewing machine, give it a whirl!
(Images: as linked above)