Filled with sturdy wood and metal furniture, an industrial chic dining room is always impressive. Add some casual workwear-inspired denim accents, throw a soft rug underfoot and the look becomes surprisingly inviting. Hunt for pieces that play on the industrial style's go-to materials, such as wood, metal and leather, but don't be afraid to soften them up with a more delicate silhouette. Start your search by shopping our favorite finds.
1. Apilco Reglisse Dinner Plates, $132 for set of 4 from Williams-Sonoma
2. Orb Copper Shaker, $25 from Crate & Barrel
3. Modern Slub Placemats, $12 for 4 from Sur la Table
4. Brass Factory Modern No. 5 Pendant, $279, from Schoolhouse Electric
5. Blue Chambray Dinner Napkin, $12 from The Everyday Co.
6. Loloi Viera Rug, $500 from Macy's
7. Industrial Oak + Steel Dining Table, $850 from West Elm
8. Industrial Oak + Steel Dining Bench, $400 from West Elm
9. Flash Furniture Side Chair, $56 from Wayfair
10. Charcoal Concrete Coasters, $25 for 4 from Made by Rheal
11. Black Flatware, priced from $3 each from Zara Home
12. Lup Candleholder, $29 from Danish Design Store