For the last few weeks I have been helping a friend design her space on a tight budget. Staying on budget, I first found a few different options for fabric under $30/yard to make curtains. Now the next challenge is to create a pattern on the wall without using wallpaper or stencils.
A few of my ideas included decals and plastic 3-dimensional wall decor. We are going to buy a few sets of the falling leaves from Urban Outfitters and create our own pattern. By creating our own pattern with the leaves, she will have a unique wall design. I can't wait until the leaves come in the mail and then we can start our Saturday project of pinning the leaves to the wall. Wish us luck!
- Set of 25 Wallflower Wall Decor: Urban Outfitters $40
- Dandelion Wall Decal: Accent Studios $29
- Heart Breakout: Blik Wall Decals $60
- Tweet Wall Decor: Urban Outfitters $24
- Barking Dogs - Color: Blik Wall Decals $23
- Falling Leaves Wall Decor (Set of 24): Urban Outfitters $28
- Socket Light: Urban Outfitters $25
- Stars Wall Decals Pack: Accent Studios $15
- 3-D Wall Sticks Birds: Urban Outfitters $18
- Fly - Re-stik: Blik Wall Decals $25
Images: As credited above