Here's an equation you don't learn in math class: new baby + small apartment = creative thinking. Here are five nurseries that just prove: a) the majority of us own way too many clothes if we have closets this big; and b) babies really don't need that much space.
Here are my favorite storage spaces turned into cute, stylish and completely functional rooms for kids:
- We already featured this nursery from Neila Hutt for its smart choices and simple design.
- Considering the average newborn baby is only 6.8 lbs., this Apartment Therapy reader's 4.5" x 7.5" room is just fine.
- Perk: you only need a tiny bit of wallpaper for such a tiny space, as Hudson's parents know, from over at Baby Mine.
- Granted, this nursery seen on HGTV's Rate My Space was a walk-in closet, but still - I'd certainly live here.
- Jordan Ferney from Oh Happy Day wins the award for not one, but two, kids in one closet.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day