We've all seen lots of uses for mason jars, and most of us have at least one set. Just because we can't have enough ways to repurpose these little guys, here's a list of 10 more original and creative uses for the ubiquitous jars.
1. DIY Chalkboard Jars, Wit and Whistle.
2. BNTO Canning Jar Lunchbox Adaptor, $8.99, Cuppow.
3. Pour Over Coffee Attachment, $32, Kickstarter.
4. Mason Jar Speaker, $65, Trashamps.
5. Mason Jar Hanger, $25, Kickstarter.
6. Wooden Mounted Wall Caddy, $74, UncommonGoods.
7. DIY Lids, Gina Michele.
8. French Press, $125, CrowdSupply.
9. Sharpener Jar, $30, Ckie.
10. DIY Floating Candle in a Jar, Nest of Posies.
And, for color lovers, they also come in blue!
(Image credits: Wit and Whistle; BNTO; Intelligent Design Co.; Trashamps; Otter Lab (via Kickstarter); Uncommon Goods; Gina Michele; The Portland Press; ckie; Nest of Posies)