Living in a small house now filled with both toddler and baby paraphernalia, I'm always drawn to the creative ways that others in similar situations find to decorate their homes for the holidays. While I personally feel the need to have a live tree for the holidays no matter how small or scraggly, I'm definitely enamored by these creative and space-saving tree solutions.
11. Confetti System Trees via Confetti System
12. Chalkboard Tree via Resurrection Fern
13. Geometric Paint Chip Tree via The Red Thread
14. 3D Cardboard Tree via Cardboard Christmas
15. String Art Tree via My Poppet
*Re-edited from a post originally published on 12.2.13 - AB