• Tack a few ribbons to a door and pin cards vertically. This one has buttons attached for card hooks, but you could make a more simplified version by using clothes pins or paper clips to attach the cards directly to the ribbon. Using this idea on an inside of a pantry door is great for those who like to avoid visual clutter, but still wan to display cards and pictures of loved ones.
• Or skip the door, and attach the ribbon directly to the wall like Benita of Chez Larsson.
• Dress up a mirror with sparkly ribbon/ twine and some clothespins to affix the cards.
• A beautiful holiday card mantel garland from our archives.
• We use the inside of our cabinets to display the holiday photo cards year round. I learned this trick from my mother in law, and have found it to be a great way to remember the people I love in my life without overcrowding our fridge door.
• Attach card to festive branches ornament style. My friend did this last year on her entry table, and it made a great festive display.
• Dress up your mantel by attaching ribbon to the back of each card and attaching them with a pushpin to the mantel.
• Decorate a door frame by attaching card with clear tape around the frame.
• Make a garland for the back of each dining chair.
• Set up a jingle bell display and use the slits in the bells as card holders.
What other easy ideas do you have for reigning in your Christmas cards in style?
(Image: 1: Country Living, 2: Chez Larsson, 3: Martha Stewart, 4: Apartment Therapy: San Francisco of how to display holiday cards, 5: Apartment Therapy: DC of Leah's modest kitchen makeover, 6: Martha Stewart via Design Mom, 7: Wish, 8: quick and simple via mylifetime, 9, 10: Better Homes and Gardens)