We're moving next month. Our old kitchen was large but outdated, while our new one is refurbished and cute but very compact. As we prepare for our move, we're researching ways that others have made the most of their available kitchen storage space. Click below for a few ideas we've saved to the clip file...
• 1 These drawer dividers are a DIYable idea found via Washington Spaces Blog.
• 2 A Scandinavian storage cabinet comes complete with scoop drawers.
• 3 For freestanding shelving, try a lawyer's bookcase in the kitchen.
• 4 A clever idea for a hidden cabinet comes from This Old House.
• 5 This British kitchen incorporates a bench/shelf/countertop.
• 6 BCK Design created a plant ledge with undershelf lighting that spans the window.
• 7 Rachel's kitchen repurposes a tea tray as a magnet board.
• 8 A series of tile trivets compose a makeshift "backsplash" in Frances' kitchen.
• 9 Pierre Hermé's Paris Kitchen keeps everything close at hand using hooks.
• 10 Tim Sloan's kitchen incorporates built-in storage risers.
For more ideas, check out the Kitchn's real-life tours.