Storage can be a rather difficult thing to come by whether you live in a large or small space. Getting creative is often the best solution and thinking outside of the box is typically the best way to start the process. I've found five creative storage solutions for around the house that just may leave you wondering why you hadn't already thought of them!
• Small Toy Display: Kids are messy and leave toys all over the house. Hours can be spent trying to figure out ways to conceal them as much as possible, but have you ever thought of embracing them? Fill a dome jar with small toys and keep them on a shelf — maybe clean up time won't be so disappointing!
• Towel Storage: Linen closets aren't always guaranteed and when ample storage space isn't provided it's time to get creative. I was inspired by Hunter's towel storage and installed my own!
• Bathroom Drawer Storage: If you're lucky enough to have drawers in your bathroom, you probably just toss items in without any general sense of organization. If you're looking to add more space and functionality to each drawer — try adding compartments. With the use of a piece of wood and several bins you can easily create extra space.
• Paper Towel Storage: Sometimes even having a roll of paper towels on the counter is asking too much, especially for those that enjoy clutter free counters. If you have the opportunity to do this fun storage project, you really should!
• Shoe Organizer In The Pantry: The pantry is one of the most used spaces in the kitchen. Everyone heads straight there when the munchies come around and often there just isn't enough space for everyone's favorite snack. Hang a shoe organizer on the back of the door for extra easy access storage.
What are your favorite creative storage solutions?
Images: as linked above