Pens and pencils and scissors and letter openers and markers overflow in our offices. We can't help it. But creative solutions to organize them are never-ending. Our top suggestions:
- Recycle old cans and cover in great wallpaper (shown above, from iHanna's Creative Space)
- Make a pen holder from old CD jewel cases (via Craftzine)
- Fill up a great small planter (Sarah's suggestion)
- Use a small ceramic pitcher (we do this)
- Devote one drawer of the FÖRHÖJA wall shelf (we have so many pens and pencils, we do this too)
Any other great ideas?