Valentine's Day is over, but purchasing flowers as a romantic gesture doesn't follow a holiday schedule. We have always enjoyed their beauty and the warmth that they bring to the home. We've found a very unique vase online that adds a personality and creativity to simple flower gifting.
Homes should always express individuality and character of its occupants. Sometimes a simple, glass vase just doesn't measure up. A great feature about this particular vase is that the glass tubes are movable to create different looks and arrangements.
As an alternative to purchasing the adaptation vase, you can recreate a similar test tube vase as a DIY project. You only need a couple of materials and one tool.
What You Need
- 9" L x 6.5" W x 2" D piece of wood
- 4 test tubes (Pyrex test tubes available online here)
- Dremel or power drill
- Measure and mark 4 equal spaces on the piece of wood.
- Using a dremel, bore a 1" deep hole into the wood or use appropriately sized power drill hole attachment, matching diameter of test tube
- Place each test tube into each hole
- Fill test tubes with water and place a single flower in each
And you're done!
Other Great Vase Ideas:
[Images: Yanko Design]