Do you love the dark side? Halloween only comes around once a year, but you can always add slightly spooky yet stylish items (think ebonized wood, flocked wallpaper and tufted velvet) to your decor to give things a little edge year round. There are plenty of creepy chic pieces to be found with just a little (grave?) digging...
Shown above, left to right:
1. Smoke Series armchair ($4114.) and chandelier ($1086.) by Maarten Baas for Moooi.
2. Skulls Flocked Wallpaper ($125/double roll) by Barbara Hulanicki for Graham & Brown.
3. Charcoal Velvet Tufted Ottoman ($1499.) from Brocade Home.
4. Memento Mori Plates (on sale, $90 for 4) by Douglas Little for D.L. & Co.
5. Caravaggio Display Cabinet ($2995.) from Casket Furniture.