We're avid coffee drinkers and we're actually in the market for a new coffee maker and accessories. The coffee enthusiasts are now divided between traditional coffee makers and single serve machines. We have to admit that we really like the ease and convenience of single serve, but we'll always have an interest in high tech grinders.
• The Camera Lens Mug, $24.00 for Canon, $30.00 for Nikon — This creative and fun mug will definitely be a crowd pleasure this holiday. What better way to combine a love of tech and coffee!
• NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Circolo, $149.99 Winner of the International Forum Design award and Red Dot Design honorable mention — this is the most attractive coffee maker we've ever seen. This will satisfy a daily desire of caffeine and design. Plus, it's a no fuss, no mess coffee maker.
• Baratza 585 Virtuoso Coffee Grinder, $199.00 If you are looking for the fuss and mess of a traditional coffee maker, this is a commercial grade coffee grinder. Adjustable conical burrs yield the consistent grind that is critical for a perfect espresso or brewed coffee extraction. Select and change the range to yield perfect grinds for espresso to french press. The 6 amp motor efficiently and quietly grinds away.
More Coffee On Unplggd:
• 5 Stylish Espresso Machines & Coffee Makers
• 10 Best Looking Coffee Makers
• Coffee Machine Uses Fingerprints to Brew Your Java