I've lived in San Francisco for nearly a year and a half and just finally made it down to Haight and Ashbury, in search of inexpensive crystals for a project. I found my treasure trove in a little shop that also boasts a meditation room. Here are a few of the ways that I plan to put my finds to use.
1. Amethyst Mirror DIY, from Design Love Fest
2. Crystal Bottle Stopper DIY, from Camille Styles
3. Crystal Cluster Lacquered Box DI, from Kelly Christine Studio Blog
4. Mineral Photo Display, from A Beautiful Mess
5. DIY Gold Leaf Agate Coasters, from Bliss at Home
(Image credits: As Linked)