If you're looking for a great textile as a statement piece, L'aviva Home is where to go. They have everything from rugs and blankets from Turkey, Bolivia, Morocco and more. Below the jump you'll find five great examples of cultural textiles.
1. Mexican Coverlets ($325 each) available in 8 different styles and colors.
2. Bolivian Frazadas (prices vary) are handwoven by Aymara women in the Andean region.
3. Moroccan Wedding Blankets ($615-785) are a big investment but absolutely gorgeous. Hand-loomed from sheep's wool and cotton.
4. Shyrdak Pillows (contact for pricing) are a collection of throw pillows, bolsters and floor cushions.
5. Suzanis (contact for pricing) are named after the Persian word for needle and traditionally made for a women's dowry.
Find It: L'aviva Home
(Images: As Linked)