January in Minnesota is the worst of the worst of winter. Sub-zero temperatures, snow, ice, and stir crazy kids and parents all over the place! I'm beginning to gather a list of winter-themed ideas to keep us occupied on those days when being cooped up doing the same old thing is just not an option anymore.
If you're stuck indoors, never fear, here are some great wintery activities to try inside. But if it's warm enough for some outdoor fun, check out the last link for some great preschool-friendly outdoor ideas.
- Sugar Cube Igloo on Making Merry Memories
- Trash Bag Snowman on Mrs. Karen's Class
- Bird Cake and Necklaceson Red Ted Art
- Indoor Snowball Fight on Chiquita Moms
- Outdoor Ideas for Preschoolers on Not Just Cute
(Images: 1-4 as linked above, 5. Flickr user Italy Chronicles licensed for use under Creative Commons)