I am drawn to anything for the home in royal blue. It started with my dream royal blue sofa that I saw at a store a few months back. Then, I came across a royal blue upholstered headboard - wow! Royal blue is such a fun color that, to me, it also makes a statement - "don't take things too seriously".
It is true that every color has a corresponding emotional response to it. I am not sure how royal blue makes others feel, but it just makes me really happy. I could wake up to a blue tufted headboard every morning.
Images (left to right):
- Blue Sofa: Michael's "Comfortable Modern" Rowan Building Loft
- Tufted Headboard: Karina Gentinetta disegno
- Modern Fireplace: Small Cool 2010: Ben's Creative Transformations
- Royal Blue Sofa in Neutral Interior: The Decorista
- Large Lounge Sectional: Plush Palate
What is your current color crush?
Images: As credited above