Catching up with last week's Home & Garden section. —Aaron
- Multi-talented Scott Hill explores textile design by upholstering antiques in fabrics silk-screened with historical images and text.
- Edouard Larmaraud’s Cage Lamp.
- Textile designer P. J. Cobbs' colorful silk patterns.
- The AquaVista 500 Aquarium is only 4.3" thick and hides all the necessary filtration equipment within the frame.
- Philip Nimmo's Primo room divider and Goccia and Mattonella fire screens.
(Top pics: Stewart Cairns)