You can go whole hog with wallpaper and paint, or you can affect more temporary change with adhesive paper — an accessible option for making over your bathroom in a minute. It's reversible and always affordable — making these projects a quick and easy weekend job.
1. Contact paper is a quick and reversible way to create a pattern on one wall. Jen (photo above) from Inside Ways chose these great gold polka dots for an easy and graphic statement.
2. Above, The Plumed Nest used contact paper to make over the bathroom floor she previously despised.
3. You can be as plain or as decorative as you want to be with adhesive film for privacy and decoration. Basics are available at Lowe's and Amazon, and more decorative versions can be found at the Scandinavian Design Center and Emma Jeffs.
4. Apartment Therapy contributor Liana did a mini medicine cabinet makeover, adding color and pattern to the inside of her storage.
5. Paint can be daunting, so buy a roll of colored contact paper instead. Changing up the vanity won't feel like such a big deal, as Jessica can tell you. I would have never guess this wasn't black paint!
6. If you are feeling project shy, start small with accessories, like this faux marble tray from Fashion Lush.