Dana's "Deep Rich Green" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Southlake, TX
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The color itself! The first time I laid eyes on this color I fell in love. I knew it needed to come live in my house! The deep, rich tone helps create a perfectly comfortable atmosphere.
- Colors used in my room:
- The paint is Home Depot's color match of Narrangansett Green by Benjamin Moore. Accent colors include linen and deep persimmon.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Don't ever settle or choose a color simply because it's a trending color. Only pick colors that you love, love. If it's a color that makes you smile then it's the perfect color for you.
- Deep Rich Green