Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- For the bedroom, I wanted the dominant colour to be a deep navy blue because of its calming properties. To add a bit of colour and visual interest, I found a vintage teak lamp with the perfect orange shade to offset the deep blue and then anchored the room with a generous dose of neutrals like black, brown, and white.
- Colors used in my room
- Navy blue, 70s orange, greenish greys, lots of neutrals like white, black and brown
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to experiment!
- Deep Navy
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013