Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Anacortes, WA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The rustic scenery of our new home in Washington state. I love bringing the outdoors inside. We can see the water from our house so I was really inspired to bring in the same feeling of calm and tranquility that I feel from the ocean.
- Colors used in my room
- Turquoise, Blue, Green, Grey and Brown
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use colors that make you feel good! Layer colors in the same palette, adding in different textures to mix it up.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013