Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Portland, OR
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The color! My daughter picked this rich, deep purple and it's beautiful. It's elegant without being overpowering and I love the crisp contrast against the white molding.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I think the most important tip is to choose pieces that you truly love. Your bedroom should be your retreat and a place that feels personal. Since this is my daughter's bedroom, she was heavily involved in the decision process and the space reflects her personality.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- This bedroom is small and storage was key in making the most of the space. We used coordinating boxes to in the closet and under the bed storage container to maximize every inch.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat