Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Boulder, CO
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love this bachelor bedroom. The atmospheric palette adapts to changes in light—The gray linen is clean and is complimented by the gray flor carpet tiles. The design is subtle but not shy, with accessories like the ceramic moose trophy & Edison bulbs. The reclaimed wide plank hardwood floor warms the space.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Display what you like. You spend a lot of time in there so premium bedding and linen is also key. I use TempurPedic and DWR sheets. Bins are key. I hate folding so these Elfa units save me. They look clean and hide the mess of socks, boxers & t-shirts. Buy original art. It makes all the difference.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bedroom opens out to my front porch which basically turns into an extension of my bedroom and my favorite "room" during the summer in downtown Boulder, Colorado.
See all entries